[Mailman-i18n] [az] Azerbaijani translation

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Oct 15 01:31:37 CEST 2015

On 10/14/2015 04:09 PM, Emin Mastizada wrote:
> Wiki username: EminMastizada

OK. You now have write access.

> When Mailman 3 will be able for translations?

For info, you can refer to
<https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/issues/85>. At the moment, no one is
moving forward on this and there is no schedule.

If you want to help move this forward, I suggest joining
mailman-developers at python.org at
there.

> Also how to get access in launchpad?

All the Mailman 2.1 stuff is world readable at
<https://launchpad.net/mailman>.

If you want to be able to create your own branches or other things there
for merging, register at <https://login.launchpad.net/>. Then, once
logged in, you can push a branch to <https://code.launchpad.net/mailman>.

> Can Mailman 2.1 be translated in launchpad? If no, will it be ok to add
> translation to my github repo and submit using that repository?

Mailman 2.1 is not set up for translation in Launchpad. If you wish to
help do that, we can try to do it. Otherwise, the preferred workflow is
for you to create your own branch off the head of the Mailman 2.1 branch
and do your translating there using any tools you have available. If the
result is in a public bzr branch somewhere that I can merge directly,
that is easiest for me, but I am willing to work with you and will
definitely accept your work from your github repo.