[Mailman-i18n] International language Ido

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Jan 10 05:14:34 CET 2015

On 01/09/2015 11:01 AM, loic.landais at wanadoo.fr wrote:

> I'm French and new in the list and I would like to become the Mailman
> Language Champion for the international language Ido which not still
> exist today.

Hello and welcome.

If you haven't already done so, see
<http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Internationalization> and its
subordinates.

This wiki is currently frozen as it is in the process of being moved to
another platform. If you want, you can access the new wiki at
<https://wiki.mailman.psf.io/> (there will be a certificate exception
which you'll have to accept - eventually, https://wiki.list.org will go
there and there won't be a certificate problem) and register yourself
there. The same URLs except for host name (e.g.,
<https://wiki.mailman.psf.io/DEV/Languages>) will work there. Once
registered there, you can request write permission. to update the
Languages page or I can do it for you.

If you have questions, this is the place to ask.