[Mailman-i18n] Hi, I'd to like to help with Brazilian Portuguese translation

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Apr 13 04:33:08 CEST 2015

On 04/10/2015 10:02 AM, Emerson . wrote:

> I'd like to join to Brazilian Portuguese translations team.
>
> I already have a wiki account with write permission.. (thanks Mark!).
>
> I intend to translate recent strings and review previous translation.
>
> So pt_BR team, how can I proceed?

It is likely the pt_BR translators listed at
<http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Languages> are no longer interested in working
on this, but it would be good to try to contact them anyway. If they
don't respond, please feel free to go ahead on your own.

There are more detailed instructions at
<http://wiki.list.org/DEV/i18nhowto> on exactly how to proceed. Please
follow those and come here with any specific questions you may have.