[Mailman-i18n] howto correctly make rusification for ubuntu + mailman

info at rolissma.com info at rolissma.com
Thu Jun 12 09:16:34 CEST 2014

Hi, all.
I have install mailman         1:2.1.16-2   amd64
on ubuntu Linux mailhost 3.13.0-29-generic #53-Ubuntu

system locale LANG=en_US.UTF-8

Mailman translation and templates for Russian come from box with koi8-r

I converted all by iconv -f koi8-r -t utf8 and almost all work well.

But
1.
  Even I set default language for list to Russian the main page shows in
English
  ( http://mailhost.bizparties.com.ua/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo )
  How to show it by default in other lang ( Ru or Ukraine, for example) ?

2.
If I try to see archive - it show wrong chars (try to show in koi8-r)

  How to fix it?

Thanks advance for any help
Vasil
Ukraine