[Mailman-i18n] Question about translation of PO file

Javad Hoseini-Nopendar info at irannopendar.com
Tue Mar 26 11:33:48 CET 2013

Hi there
I know I should ask this question from Mahyar Moghimi, and I have already asked him, but since he is on new year's holidays and
can't reply soon , I ask it here. I tried to translate a part of
mailman.po

Into Farsi language.  I attached the translated part here as a text file. I only translated short and important phrases now, not
long ones. Now I have 2 questions:
1- Am I writing the translations in the right positions?
2- How can I test to see if the translations are working rightly?

I have already read the How-to-translate guide, but I got confused because there were lots of various guides and some of them where
not clear enough.

Best Regards