[Mailman-i18n] Problem with Unicode characters

Javad Hoseini-Nopendar javad at irannopendar.com
Tue Apr 9 08:32:32 CEST 2013

Hello
As I already said, when I use Farsi characters in the welcome message of my
mailing list, the characters are not shown correctly. only peculiar numbers
are shown instead. You can see an example of the welcome message here.
unfortunately I don't have access to Cpanel\3rdParty\Mailman installation
folder. I don't think my host will cooperate in solving the problem either.
Is there any way I can address the issue by myself?