[Mailman-i18n] Vietnamese for mailman

Nguyễn Vũ Hưng vuhung16plus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 00:11:27 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 00:14, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:
> Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
>>
>>Please tell me how to localize Vietnamese for mailman.
>

> Mailman is already localized for Vietnamese since version 2.1.9
> released over 5 years ago.
>
> For more information on Mailman's i18n in general, see
> <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Internationalization> and
> <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/i18nhowto>.

I've found some translation bugs in the current mailman and I want to fix them.

There are 3 versions of mailman on launchpad (2.1.13, 2.1.14, 3.0.0a2)
https://launchpad.net/mailman/+download

Please tell me which version should I work on.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )