[Mailman-i18n] Greek translation of mailman

Dionysios Fragkopoulos dfragos at ee.auth.gr
Sun Jul 25 19:17:10 CEST 2010

Hello to all,

I recently subscribed to this list trying to figure out what is going on
with the translation of mailman in Greek. I don't have the time to
search the archives why the Greek language is not supported by mailman,
I have to say though that I am interested in translating the interface
if no volunteer is there for that. :) According to the languages page
Antonis Limperis <mailto:limperis at cti.gr> is responsible for the Greek
language with the status "Not yet submitted". Using mailman for the last
5 years as an administrator, I know that there is no Greek language
support so I would be grateful if someone can give me more info about it
(or maybe "show me the green light" in order to get involved with that).

This is my first message here, so i am happy meeting you all online for
the first time :)

--
Dionysios Fragkopoulos

Information Systems Manager
BEng in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki