[Mailman-i18n] Move to Launchpad?

Frco. Javier Rial fjrial at cesga.es
Tue Sep 1 08:44:55 CEST 2009

Hi:

My name is Frco. Javier (fjrial at launchpad). I provided the first galician
official translation of mailman into galician language (gl), and all I want to
say is a + for this initiative..

I use launchpad to manage other translations into galician.. I think it'll be
very usefull for everyone.

Please, let us know (everyone in the list) whether we can start updating again
our translations in launchpad.

Thanks a lot for your efforts and work.
--
Frco. Javier Rial Rodríguez
Técnico

O Luns 31 Agosto 2009 22:26:31 Barry Warsaw escribiu: