[Mailman-i18n] New Asturian Internationalization for Mailman

Marcos marcoscostales at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:39:09 CET 2009

Hi!
I'm Marcos Costales, a member of Softastur (www.softastur.org). We're
an asociation for translate open source :)
We have translated some projects as Ubuntu, Fedora, GNOME, KDE, Xcfe,
OpenOffice...

I would create an Asturian Internationalization (not exist yet) for MailMan.
Our language code is:
ISO 639-1  None
ISO 639-2  ast
ISO 639-3  ast
Asturian in asturian is writed: "Asturianu".

Note: I have already signed a FSF disclaimer for The Translation Project.

Can you create the asturian language here:
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Languages, please? Thanks very
much!!!
Best regards.

PS: I read here: http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/i18nhowto in "Where
your translation lives":
"...In /messages, there should be an /xx directory for each language
supported, where xx is your ISO-639 language code..."
Our language code has 3 letters (ast) :O Is this a problem? Maybe must
I create a bug for this?
Thanks.