[Mailman-i18n] Addition of British English

Adam T. Bowen adamb at agitate.org.uk
Tue Feb 10 20:05:26 CET 2009

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Adam T. Bowen wrote:
>> Barry Warsaw wrote:

>>> Can you sign up here: http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Languages
>> Okay. Done that. My user name is agitate.
>

> I see you've signed up as a wiki user, but you haven't edited the above
> page to add en_GB.

Okay. I've added an entry in the table for en_GB. I've also added myself
as the "Champion" (hope that is correct, it seems a grand title for
somebody who, as yet, has achieved very little :-)).

I've filled in the FSF disclaimer at translationproject.org too, and
will hopefully fax it tomorrow (once I have convinced my boss that he
wants to let me use the fax machine).

Thanks for the guidance (and sorry for being a bit slow).

Adam