[Mailman-i18n] Asturian translation for Mailman

Marcos marcoscostales at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:41:45 CET 2009

Hi Mark! First of all: Thanks very much for your support and help!!
and my apologies by the mistakes in the files. We used a HTML editor,
and I didn't review the files.

I reviewed all templates, and I fixed it. Can you do a quick review
and upload these templates, please?
You can download the review templates from here: http://bit.ly/8iTBKb

Thanks very much! :D