[Mailman-i18n] Greek translation

Menelaos Maglis mmaglis at metacom.gr
Sat Nov 29 05:35:57 CET 2008

Hi everyone!

My name is Menelaos Maglis and I'm interested in the Greek translation
effort.

I see there are a number of Greek subscribers here, so please let me know
how do you coordinate the translation effort and what is left for me to
translate.
Do you use any particular translation environment, and/or translation
memory from other projects?

I have a fairly good experience with gettext and have helped translating a
number of other free software before.

Please let me know a.s.a.p. for I need this translation for a client of
mine, and I would hate to doublicate work.

By the way, I am using the 2.1.9 version from the Debian GNU/Linux
distribution.

Regards,
--
Menelaos Maglis