[Mailman-i18n] galician translation of mailman 2.1.9 done!

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 13 17:47:26 CET 2008

Frco. Javier Rial wrote:

>I've just sent the galician translation to mailman 2.1.9 to SF:
>
>https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1892861&group_id=103&atid=300103
>
>it's attached at that post..

I've got it. Thank you. It will be added to Mailman 2.1.10.

>No mailman language champion for galician exists (see
>http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-i18n/2006-March/001340.html)
>so our translation is the first complete (99%) translation of mailman
>into galician.

Do you wish to be listed as the champion at
<http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Languages>?

>Anything else to get our first official version of mailman into galician??

The message catalog and templates you provided should be enough for me
to get it in the release. If I need anything else, I'll let you know.

Thanks again for your work.