[Mailman-i18n] Hebrew Mailman Support

Dov Zamir linux at zamirfamily.com
Tue Mar 20 15:54:04 CET 2007

> Dov Zamir wrote:
>>
>>Just joined this list, and am intersted in adding Hebrew support.
>>Where can I find all the information I need to add the support?
>
> You can start at
> <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Internationalization>.

Hi Mark,

I have now finished translating the Mailman package to Hebrew, although I
am certain that there are still many errors. In any case, I understand
that I should send the translation on to you. Do I do this on or off list?

Also, is there a way I can see the results of  my translation? Can I
compile Mailman with Hebrew support enabled?

I tried to compile the package that I downloaded, but it complianed that
it was unable to import Korean:-(

TIA

Dov Zamir