[Mailman-i18n] want to test run translation

Dov Zamir linux at zamirfamily.com
Wed Mar 14 20:30:30 CET 2007

Hi fellow translators,

I have reached the stage in my Hebrew translation where I would now like
to test run my work. I already have Mailman installed from an RPM on my
FC6 server with Sendmail, and would like to replace the present
configuration with the one including my translation.

Does anyone have a recipe for compilng Mailman so that it will correctly
replace the RPM installation?

Any other suggestions from your own experience?

TIA
Dov.