[Mailman-i18n] Mistake in Brazilian Portuguese Translation

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Thu Jun 7 15:59:37 CEST 2007

On 21/03/2007, at 4:13 AM, Gabriel P. Silva wrote:

> Dears,
>
>    In the administration interface, within  "Opções de
> Privacidade..."
> the field "Avisar esta lista quando pessoas perguntarem que listas
> estão
> nesta máquina?" should be "Divulgar o nome desta lista quando alguém
> perguntar que listas existem nesta máquina?".
>
> Regards,
>
> Gabriel P. Silva

Gabriel, please report [1] this as a bug against the pt_BR
translation, also quoting the Mailman version number.

The more bug reports we get, the better we can make our translations. :)

(Barry, is the Jira tracker ready for use yet?)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

[1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=100103&func=add