[Mailman-i18n] Updating translations

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Mon Jul 30 11:41:18 CEST 2007

On 29/07/2007, at 2:45 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> Clytie Siddall wrote:
>>
>> Surely there are new strings or changed strings needing updating. But
>> how do I find them?
>

> After running configure, cd to the messages directory and run
>
>   make potclean
>   make potfile
>
> This will remove the existing marked.files, docstring.files and
> mailman.pot files and rebuild them.
>
> Note that this is done in the distribution/configure/make
> directory, not
> in the install directory.

Mark, I didn't mean in my personal copy of Mailman. I mean in the
repo. Shouldn't at least the POT file be automatically updated in
each branch?

mailman.pot in the /messages dir of the Mailman 3.0 branch shows a
latest revision number of 6349 and a last-changed date of 2006-04-28.
It has no new or changed strings compared with my Trunk translation
of last year. I can't believe there have been no changes since then. :o

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)