[Mailman-i18n] Kannada Language Translations for Mailman

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Mon Jan 15 12:49:12 CET 2007

Hello H.P. :)

Welcome to Mailman! Banni !

On 14/01/2007, at 6:49 PM, H P Nadig wrote:

>    Please add Kannada Language
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kannada_language ) to the list of
> supported languages on Mailman.
>
>    The translations are 62% complete and we'll soon be submitting the
> translations. If anyone can let us know what the procedure is for
> submitting the translations, it would be very helpful.
>
> Team info:
> Kannada l10n Translations team: translation at sampada.info
> http://kannada.sourceforge.net
>
> The translations are happening here:
> http://translate.sampada.net/list.php?file_list=yes&file_id=3&page=1

Your information is now in our Languages table:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Languages

Please read the following wiki pages for information on how to manage
and submit Mailman translations:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Internationalization
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/i18nhowto

then feel free to ask any further questions here. :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)