[Mailman-i18n] Tamil Translation regarding..

amachu techie amachu.techie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 04:05:41 CET 2006

Thanks a lot for your reply.

> If you're willing to be our Tamil Mailman Language Champion, please
> give me the information to add your language to our table, and I'll
> do that right away. :)

Yes. I feel great to become the Tamil Mailman Language Champion. The name of
my Language is "Tamil", Its Iso-639 code is "tam". and Tamil is spoken by
65-70 million people across the globe.

Please guide me further. As to from where do i download files for
translation, where do i upload files translated etc.,

Regards,

Sri Ramadoss M
IRC: amachu AT freenode Channel: #ubuntu-tam