[Mailman-i18n] greek lang - el

Maria Avgoulea avgoulea at cti.gr
Wed Mar 8 20:04:27 CET 2006

WOW! Thanks for your welcome in greek and for your help/guidance...

But let me re-ask my question regarding its not technical part. I would
like to know if there is any particular tool or procedure in place for
the translation or if I just open and edit the files.

To explain my self:  When the next version of mailman comes out i will
have to "diff" the files to search for possible changes to update the
transalation to the next version? This point is of interest to me as I
already have translated the 2.1.4 mailman version and i could use any
possible tool or mechanism there might be.

Thanks in advance
Maria Avgoulea