[Mailman-i18n] Starting Vietnamese localization?

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Wed Mar 1 08:29:59 CET 2006

On 01/03/2006, at 5:50 PM, Jim Tittsler wrote:

> I would recommend downloading the tarball, and keeping an expanded
> copy locally.  It isn't that large, and you have all the tools
> necessary on your OS X box.
>
> Alternatively, <snip>

Thanks, Jim, that was the information I needed.

I'll try keeping a local copy, but unless I'm going to be working on
it continually, I may not be able to afford the space. I translate
for a lot of projects. Keeping a copy of every file translated takes
a lot of space, let alone the whole module for each file.

Beats me why, with huge hdds everywhere, I get a 30Gb in my iBook. ;)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)