[Mailman-i18n] set charset in outgoing Mailman messages

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon Feb 13 18:53:07 CET 2006

Josh Zlatin-Amishav wrote:
> Can you elaborate? Right now all Mailman messages are sent using
> us-ascii. If iso-8859-8 (or iso-8859-8-i) are recognized charsets, and
> the DEFAULT_SERVER_LANGUAGE = 'iw' how to I tell Mailman to use
> iso-8859-8-1 instead of us-ascii.

What's wrong with using us-ascii? Mailman will always use us-ascii
if that is sufficient to represent the message.

Try sending something that is not supported in us-ascii.

Or, better yet, please give us an example of a message that you
consider incorrect, and state what you would like to see
corrected.

Regards,
Martin