[Mailman-i18n] How to tell if HTML templates have changed?

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Fri Apr 14 04:49:14 CEST 2006

Hello all :)

Now I've translated all the html templates, I need to be able to
monitor them for changes.

Where the PO format is designed to tell us which original strings are
untranslated or only partially translated, HTML format is not.

I'll ask the Omega-T developer about this: it's a HTML translation tool.

Meanwhile: could you please tell us if you have changed the HTML
templates?

Otherwise, we'll have to diff the lot everytime Mailman is updated.

If you have any better ideas on how to track changes in the HTML
templates, please say! :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)