[Mailman-i18n] Fix : missing '>' in the french listinfo.html

Nicole Faraguna nfaraguna at epix.net
Fri Oct 21 16:46:03 CEST 2005

I have a question about mailman 2.0 - is it possible to change the
general list information page so that the person is required to provide
their email, name and organization - we are starting a private listserv
and would like to verify the person is w/ a specific organization.

I changed the html on the page to include the (required) after full
name - I am not sure, however, what html command is needed, if any,
(e.g., full name = <mm-fullname-box>.

can you help?

Nicole Faraguna
Director of Outreach & Events