[Mailman-i18n] Ubuntu/Launchpad Rosetta for i18n translations?

Alexander Shopov ash at contact.bg
Wed Nov 23 10:24:36 CET 2005

> In what will hopefully be just the first of several improvements to the
> Mailman development process, I would like to get some feedback from the
> i18n developers on moving translation coordination to Rosetta.

I would advise against that. There has been some dual effort conflict
between Rosetta and Gnome.

As I have already translated the text and html tempates in Bulgarian and
I am moving on to the po-file, I would really hate to have a conflict
with some other unknown person who has a different style.

Best regards:
al_shopov