[Mailman-i18n] Hebrew in the Mailman system

Ping Yeh ping at pingyeh.net
Wed Jul 6 20:32:02 CEST 2005

My mailing lists work fine for both Traditional Chinese and English.
I don't know if Hebrew is supported, but you may want to take a
look at the file Defaults.py for lines like

add_language('es',    _('Spanish (Spain)'),     'iso-8859-1')
add_language('et',    _('Estonian'),            'iso-8859-15')

and add one line for Hebrew.  The first argument is the language code,
the second the language name, and the third the encoding name.

Good luck,
Ping