[Mailman-i18n] Bulgarian translation of mailman

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu Jan 20 17:30:15 CET 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 06:27, Tokio Kikuchi wrote:

> > Will you need formal copyright assignment? I will assign the copyright
> > in the translation to the FSF but do you need a formal written paper?
> > Should it be signed by a local public notary?
>
> Well, I have not done yet. (Barry, should I?)

Probably so!  For some reason I thought you had, but if not, it's best
to get all our ducks in a row. ;)  I've never heard that you need a
notary, but the forms have to be requested from the FSF.  I'll put in a
request for Tokio and Alexander and CC you guys on that.

> > If possible - can you give a more specific date for the release. I am
> > starting the translation this weekend and I would really appreciate it
> > if it makes it in the next release.
>
> It highly depends on the schedule of Barry the leading developer ;-).

I will probably be mostly out of the picture until mid-February, so I
won't be able to do much development work myself until then.  I should
be able to find time here and there to spin a new beta release though.
Let's say that we shoot for a 2.1.6 final by end of February.  That
should give translators time to get their last minute fixes in, and if
we can get Bulgarian in by then (even if it's only partial), I'm all for
it.

-Barry