[Mailman-i18n] Registered at Rosetta

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Wed Dec 7 01:28:15 CET 2005

Martin v. Löwis wrote:

> Speaking for the Translation Project: The contribution procedures are
> really simple if you tell translators:
>
> this is the document which you have to print out and sign, and this
> is the address you have to send it to. this is the set of strings
> that you have to fill into the form.

Well, it is simple if I am not employed.  My employer (a Japanese
University) refused to compose and sign a disclaimer and only expressed
their "indifference" on my work to _me_ (not to FSF).  It took three
month to reach this conclusion.  They wanted to do things in Japanese
(or bureaucratic?) way. :-(

OK. I understand the points and go this way.  Official translations
should be covered by the GNU Public License and the translators should
sign the paper.

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/