[Mailman-i18n] Dutch translation

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Wed Nov 3 01:21:40 CET 2004

Hi,

Danny Terweij wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I recently e-mailed Barry my latest translations on the Dutch part. However,
> i did not saw a new check-in at the current CVS (version 2.2a0)
>
> I realy dont know how to do such checkins myself. (if there is a manual/FAQ
> for that part then its welcome).
> So if barry did not checked in my newest update.. who wants to do that for
> me? (So i can send you a tar.gz file with the updates in it).

You can send language update to me (tkikuchi) because Barry may be busy
on other matter. He is working on mailman 3.0 development and I have
volunteered to become 2_1-maint committer. I am not very sure but
Mailman 2.2 may never be going out and all the checkins are done to
Release_2_1-maint now.

Cheers,
http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/