[Mailman-i18n] Activating Templates?

Bartosz Sawicki sawickib at iem.pw.edu.pl
Thu May 13 09:54:36 EDT 2004

> transcheck test.  But archtoch.html still isn't loading.

What about other templates? Are they loading?

> I'm working with UTF-8 and not adding a BOM to the start of files if that
> makes a difference.  Also I am modifing the files in the install directory
> (/usr/local/mailman/templates).

I don't have experience with unicode translation. But the best way to
check your translation is to compare it with other which is working fine
(eg. Serbian and Ukrainian uses UTF-8)

> I had assumed the 's' after %(listname) indicated a plural.

%(xxx)s is replaced by value of variable xxx, which should be treated as
character string. 's' at the end means String, and has nothig with
plural form.

see you
BArtek