[Mailman-i18n] Translation update

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Wed Dec 1 07:15:24 CET 2004

Hi, i18ners.

We are going to release a new micro-revision of mailman 2.1 series by
the end of this year (month ... December). I wish you the translators
can spare a little time to update your language mailman.po files. The
mailman.pot template file was already generated in the mid-November and
merged into the each language po files. You can download it with the
latest code from CVS (Release_2_1-maint branch). Or, if you are uneasy
downloading from CVS, I've made a tar ball for this version at:
   http://mm.tkikuchi.net/mailman-2.1.6a.tgz

You can update mailman.po directly on CVS if you have the privilege,
upload it in the SF patch tracker area, or send me
(tkikuchi ¡÷ is.kochi-u.ac.jp) by email at your convenience.

Cheers,
--
Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi@ is.kochi-u.ac.jp
http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/