[Mailman-i18n] Please double check MM2.1.3 translations

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Sep 22 00:48:37 EDT 2003

I've finished backporting the code from the Mailman cvs HEAD to the
Release_2_1-maint branch.  I want to give all translation teams a chance
to double check my backport.  There were lots of conflicts and I tried
to resolve them as best I could, but these were very difficult to do, so
I'm not sure whether I made any mistakes or not.

Please check out the branch (see above) and double check your
translations.  In all likelihood I hope to get 2.1.3 out by next
weekend.  All that's left for me to do is finish the NEWS file.

-Barry