[Mailman-i18n] My Mailman occurs an ERROR, when i set the DEFAULT_SERVER_LANGUAGE to 'gb2312'

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Wed Sep 17 02:15:00 EDT 2003

?? wrote:

> Dear all!
>
>      My Mailman occurs an ERROR, when i set the DEFAULT_SERVER_LANGUAGE to 'gb2312'.
>
>               liuce ¡÷ hcycom.com
>                  2003-09-17

You should first install ChineseCodecs. It is available
from http://mm.tkikuchi.net/ChineseCodecs-1.1.0p.tar.gz
which is patched to fit in the mailman installation.
Find how Japanese and Korean codecs are installed reading
Makefile and other and adjust the mailman distibution files.

LANG is not 'bg2312', but 'gb'. It should be 'zh_CN', however.

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/