[Mailman-i18n] Spanish version again

Pablo Vieira listas at loquecreas.com
Tue Mar 25 04:04:14 EST 2003

Hi again,

I've sent a message to this list regarding the Spanish version. Well I
have it downloaded and after revising it I find it contains numerous
errors along with a few words left in the original English, but mostly I
disagree with the sense of some translations and the use of certain
words.

I also found very appropriate expressions very well translated in other
parts of the interface. As a matter of fact, before I knew there was
this translation group I made a first translation of the interface
myself and I've found you guys made a better approach than me in certain
parts of the translation. Still I'd like to discuss the rest of the
translation with you in order to make it both as accurate and user
friendly as possible.

I'd like to follow a discussion in Spanish about this, since we're
talking about the Spanish version of the software and it sounds a bit
ridiculous to me to keep talking to Spanish colleagues in English, but
if this is some sort of a rule in this list, please let me know.

Best regards,

Pablo

PS: I know this is a reply-to-sender list. Please reply to the list and
not to me. Thanks.