[Mailman-i18n] small bug in i18n (checkdbs)

Bartosz Sawicki sawickib at iem.pw.edu.pl
Wed Mar 5 13:25:11 EST 2003

Hi all,
I'm working over polish translation (about 70% done).
Today i've found phrase that could not be translated - maybe there are more
that this one, but actually i know only one:

Action: dailly checkdbs run
Message: reason for pending posts eg.
        "Post by non-member to a members-only list"

In code: bin/checkdbs, line 114, there is:

       when, sender, subject, reason, text, msgdata = mlist.GetRecord(id)
       date = time.ctime(when)
       pending.append(_("""\