[Mailman-i18n] Esperanto

Marcio Malacarne malacarne at cce.ufes.br
Thu Jun 26 19:21:46 EDT 2003

Hi Barry,

Yes, I would be voluntary, together with other people.
I am in Brazil, but the translation will be with volunteers spread for
the world.

Perhaps the volunteers who translate the Mozilla and the OpenOffice help
to translate into the Esperanto.
Somebody knows the list of these groups?

Which the language of the list?

Anarkikorajn
marcio