[Mailman-i18n] [Fwd: [I18n-sig] CJKCodecs 0.9 is released]

Ben Gertzfield che at debian.org
Mon Jun 9 23:31:49 EDT 2003

Barry Warsaw wrote:

>Should we pull these into Mailman?  I'm a bit concerned about any
>overlap with the existing Japanese and Korean codecs.

I haven't tested these codecs; I know the Korean and Chinese Unicode
module projects seemed a bit dead in the water when we pulled them into
Python.

Has the author talked about how they're different from the existing
projects?  Are there any outstanding issues we know of that are fixed by
this new release?

At the least, we should see what happens if they're both installed..

Ben