[Mailman-i18n] Re: Danish language? (and Swedish too..)

Daniel Buchmann Daniel.Buchmann at bibsys.no
Fri Jan 24 16:39:09 EST 2003

Hi Søren,

I don't know if it's much use to you, but the Norwegian translation is
complete, and comes with the latest Mailman release. Might be of help to
you, if you're in doubt about how to translate certain phrases or words
to Danish.. ;) And if you need help with committing changes/tips how to
things, I'd be happy to help. I read Danish very well (it is, after all,
not _that_ different from Norwegian)... ;)

To Barry:
I received words from Eva from Sweden. Sadly, she has no more time to
work on the Swedish translation (it is still incomplete), and she asked
me to ask you if you could remove her as Swedish champion.
Since I've been helping Eva committing changes to CVS, it would be nice
if you could direct whoever volunteers to take her place, to me, as I
would be able to tell them how to continue exactly where Eva left off..
;)