[Mailman-i18n] Mailman enfrançais

Sylvain Carle scarle at afroginthevalley.com
Fri Feb 28 13:27:34 EST 2003

> I'm new to Mailman, and I want to know if there is any
> french translation of the file available.
>
> I take a look at the official site, and don't find any
> foreign file.

Hi Gilles, the files for the french version are included with the 2.1
release. Some experimental files have circulated previously but the
"official" french version (it still needs some work but it's pretty
good) is for the current release. This release also includes per-list
per-user support of language choice.

Il y a aussi une liste de discussion en français à l'adresse suivante: