[Mailman-i18n] the way i added my language charset

shawn Erdil cerdil@ttnet.net.tr
Fri Nov 8 09:40:40 2002

Martin,

   FIXED
1-since  i  couldn't  get  to  add  a new  language  from  the  mmconfig.py
,

i  have  just    replaced  the  dutch  template, that  was in  the  system
with  Turkish.

add_language('nl',   _('Turkish'),             'iso-8859-9')
it  works  as  turkish with  the   nl  symbol

everything  is  fine  now-  no  more  errors are reported.
let's  see  how  it  goes.
i'll  start the translation.

PROBLEM
2- could we  fix  the   archive problem with  your  patches ?

PROBLEM
3-after the  patches, could  i  show  the    message headers and footers  in
the  NON-DIGEST emails.

that s  all:))

thank you.

shawn erdil