[Mailman-i18n] Re: the way i added my language charset

shawn Erdil cerdil@ttnet.net.tr
Fri Nov 8 18:35:34 2002

Martin,

thanks  you  for  your  reply,

>Notice that header is NOT added to NON DIGEST send if the MESSAGE is a
> MIME multipart message. This is by design. So just don't send
> multipart messages if you want mailman to add headers and footers.

it  this is  by design,  than there  is  nothing  we  can  do

if  i send  it  as PLAIN  message -- i get the  headers  and footers like
below
how can i  control  not  to  send  -mime multipart alternative message  ?
everybody  have  their presets.
may be it has to  be  converted  somewhere. from  multipart to text-plain.
because all  the  non  digest  messages  i get from  yahoo  groups  are all
plain/text encoded

Sesini her duydugumda
Hissettigim acisini kalp atislarimda.
Çok oldu terk ettiler