[Mailman-i18n] progress on 8859-9 charset?

shawn Erdil cerdil@ttnet.net.tr
Tue Nov 5 19:18:33 2002

Martin,
Thank  you  for  your messages? since  i'm  in  & out  of  the  office  i
can't  reply quickly.

you  said,
A-

********************
If you want to use iso-8859-9 natively on a page, you need to create
proper Turkish templates.
**********************
do  you  mean, that the  pipermail  page,  should  have  the
   <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-9">
in  the  header.
is  this what  you  mean  by templates?

    B-
did  we  get  any  progress,  can  i  provide  any  help, in  helping  you
guys   diagnose ,some internalization  problems ?

C-

in my  second  subscription -the  messages  i  get  as  a  non -digest
subscriber - "FROM  I18N " were  also with  no  message  headers.
my first   subscription   as  a  DIGEST  customer, gets  the  message
headers and  footers  with  no problem.
**any  progress  on  the  message  headers, in  DIGEST versus NON DIGEST
customers?**

D-
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/playground/
the  messages  in  this pipermail  archive  were  all turkish  charset
compatible.

RESULT:
are  you  , making some  changes  for  the   in  your next version?could  we
expect, a progress?
is  there  anything, you  advise  me to change  ?

just  a  note:
gA5Ej5q02314
this is  what  yahoogroups  send , to  their  digest  subscriber.

thank  you,

shawn  erdil