[Mailman-i18n] Starting a Lithuanian (lt) translation

Mantas Kriauciunas mantas@akl.lt
Tue Nov 5 14:25:39 2002

Hi again,

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 04:17:12PM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> Not unless you guys hit stumbling blocks.

What "stumbling blocks" ?

> Do you have anything ready?  I'd be happy to integrate either
> templates or catalogs, even if they're not complete.  Looks like
> Lithuanian is Latin4, right?

No, as I know Lithuanian and Latvian is Latin7 (ISO-8859-13 encoding).
Where you find that Lithuanian is Latin4 ?

We will traslate some templates tomorrow. When next mailman 2.1 beta
will be released ?

> Shall I add you and www.akl.lit to the Mailman I18n champions page?
> -Barry

what mean "Mailman I18n champions" and where is this page ?

Bye,
Mantas