[Mailman-i18n] Another fr champion

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Mon Nov 4 21:14:49 2002

    OW> I have to let you know that I can no longer head up the French
    OW> translation effort because:

    OW> 1- My girlfriend is pregnant and the baby will be here real
    OW> soon.

    OW> 2- I left my last job and my actual Internet connection isn't
    OW> famous (56K analog with an HCF modem), my `cvs -q up -P -d's
    OW> are now endless.

    OW> I had a wonderful time working with this amazing software,
    OW> it's for me the best Mailing List software and a nice `Python
    OW> Cookbook', I'll be back ASAP.

I wish you all the best in your new life adventures, and I can only
say that being a father is one of the most amazing and rewarding
experiences I've ever had.

I hope you'll come back soon -- you've done a wonderful job on the
French translations.

    OW> I posted on traduc@traduc.org (fr language team) and
    OW> mailman-fr@rezo.net to find a taker, I'll let you know as soon
    OW> as I find another champion.

Maybe we should sign up for Translation Project support?
-Barry