[Mailman-i18n] korean translation

Ben Gertzfield che@debian.org
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 19:35:08 +0900

    Ben> I think there are a million issues with Pipermail that need
    Ben> to be solved for Mailman 2.2 (3.0?).  These are two of them.
    Ben>
    Ben> The whole system needs to be overhauled, and lots of issues
    Ben> with multiple charsets in a list archive need to be dealt
    Ben> with.

    Martin> So what would be wrong with just applying the patches that
    Martin> are currently available? You can either ignore
    Martin> contributions and hope that you can find time to do it
    Martin> yourself, or you can cooperate with contributors. If you
    Martin> chose to ignore contributions, please atleast take the
    Martin> time to reject the patches that you certainly won't
    Martin> consider.

Er, I'm not sure if you understand, but I'm not the Mailman
maintainer, nor do I have CVS access to Mailman.  I'm just letting you
know that the entire system needs a huge overhaul, and that if those
patches did the overhaul, I'm sure Barry would have applied them
already.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters V and E and the number 18.
"Elate means having wings."