[Mailman-i18n] forwarded message from Bruno Haible

Mikhail Sobolev mss@mawhrin.net
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:42:03 +0000

The only thing that would make my life easier, is using -w 100 (or, at
least, 90) while merging the catalogues.

Some messages in the code hit the 79-80 limit, and as there should be
'\n' after that, the line got splitted.  It make the reading of the file
a bit less comfortable. :))

Besides, it's fine.

--
Misha