[Mailman-i18n] i18n

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:56:33 -0400

    AK> I'm currently looking for the dutch translation pack for
    AK> Mailman, as stated onthe website:

We were just talking about it!  Hopefully we'll soon have support for
Dutch in the distribution.

    AK> The site administrator can install new language packs as
    AK> donated by volunteer translators. If you'd like to volunteer
    AK> to help with translations, or would like todownload language
    AK> packs for installation at your site, please contact the
    AK> mailman-i18n@python.org mailing list.

That page is a bit out of date.  For the beta releases, we're
including all supported languages in one tarball.  I have plans to
package an official release a bit differently, so that you can
download a lean, English-only version along with separate language
packs, and a "sumo" release with all language support in one distro.

That's a ways off though.
-Barry