[Mailman-i18n] I wanna join in Brazilian Portuguese Translation Team.

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 19:35:34 -0400

    JNZDdS> Hi all.  I've already say in subject that I wanna join in
    JNZDdS> Brazilian Portuguese Translation Team (in special by
    JNZDdS> e-mail samarta@ci.uc.pt).  But I have try to contact
    JNZDdS> anyone of then and didn't recieved any answer.  How can I
    JNZDdS> help?  Thanks for anything...

Can any of the current Portuguese translation team provide a status on
the translation effort?  Can Nickolas help out?  Do you have any work
(even if incomplete) to contribute?  Do we need to hand over the
championship of the Portuguese translation to someone else?

Thanks,
-Barry