[Mailman-i18n] Dutch translation is taken over for a while by ...

Sander Steffann sander@steffann.nl
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:42:04 +0200

Hi,

>     DT> Sander Steffann sander@steffann.nl is taking over the dutch
>     DT> translation for a while. So i can do the things what i must do
>     DT> before and after the birth of the baby :)
>
>     DT> Thank you Sander.
>
> And thank you Danny!  Congratulations too. :)  Fatherhood's an amazing
> thing, but if my own experience indicates, we might not see you much
> for the next few months.  Be sure to re-surface when the little one
> starts walking! :)
>
> Welcome Sander.

I'll try to get some work done as soon as possible. At my company everything
is a little quiet during the summer, so I think I can get some of the
employees to work on the translations. Our company needs a Dutch mailman, so
why not help when we can? :-)

I'll let you know when we have made improvements to the translation.

Bye!
Sander.